freefire it has been considered as one of the most popular BR titles. Of course, popularity does not make the title perfect, which is why many in the community are wondering how to report a problem on the platform so that Garena, the developer of Free Fire, fixes it in an upcoming patch. The process is simple and here we tell you how to do the whole process.
The customer service of freefire is a support system that allows players to submit various in-game queries (login issues, unlock requests, and more). As reported, Garena makes a decision to maintain a healthy environment for online competition.
FREE FIRE | How to send a request to Garena
- Visit the official customer service website of freefire clicking here.
- Press the button “Log in” as the site will redirect viewers to FF Zendesk. In addition, they must log in through their accounts linked with their FF accounts.
- Open the profile section which is in the upper right corner. There are options: My requests, Send request Y Sign off.
- continue with Send request and be sure to select the game based on your region.
- Choose the type of request and the type of issue.
- Be sure to elaborate the issues in the description box and submit them for Garena to review.
That’s all. It only remains to wait for Garena’s response, which may well take a few days.
FREE FIRE | Weekly agenda from January 18 to 23, 2023
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023: Change your Destiny
- Friday, January 20, 2023: Token Roulette and God Reload
- Saturday, January 21, 2023: Torre del Rey
- Monday, January 23, 2023: Magic Roulette and Skeleton Reload
- Tuesday, January 24, 2023: Diamond royale
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.