The players of Fortnite Chapter 4 – Season 2 have more missions to do in the Postcard Tour test. Completing them will earn you thousands of experience points to progress faster through the Battle Pass.
Unlike the weekly challenges, the community of Fortnite you will have to solve the riddles of the Postcard Tour. Also, you can only complete them consecutively, which means you won’t be able to skip any. The event consists of five different secret locations that you will need to investigate.
Save time solving each mystery with the following tutorials perfect score available on YouTube. You won’t have to do much, just prepare your emotes so that the activity is not so monotonous.
FORTNITE | Postcard Tour Trial Missions
“In the city there is a masked warrior made of lights…”
“These ships bring cargo…”
“Swim where the water heals…”
“There is a tree where the three seasons collide…”
“In the ice cave, look for the tower…”
FORTNITE | How to play on Android and iOS
- Download Fortnite from the app store on your mobile device. You can search for “Fortnite” in the App Store for iOS devices or in the Play Store for Android devices.
- Once the app is downloaded, sign in with your Epic Games account. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one on the Epic Games website.
- After logging in, you will be prompted to download a Fortnite update. Click “Download” to download and update the game.
- Once the download and update is complete, you can start playing. Tap the “Play” button on the home screen to access the lobby and select a game mode.
- On the game mode selection screen, select “Battle Royale” to play the most popular mode in Fortnite.
- Customize your character and adjust the game settings according to your preferences before you start playing.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.