Here we show you how you can check the thermal sensation from your smartphone.
How to monitor wind chill on iPhone?
- Find the ‘Weather’ app in the start menu and click to enter.
- Scroll down until you find the ‘FEELING’ option and select it.
- In that window you will be able to see the current wind chill and also a daily summary compared to the weather of the day.
Can you monitor the wind chill from an Android?
This function is also available for devices with Android operating system. If your smartphone does not have a Weather application pre-installed, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Type the word ‘weather’ in the search bar and press enter.
- Immediately the menu will be displayed with all the summary of the weather and the current thermal sensation.