Pokémon GO he has a lot more content on his hands for the entire community. The game has been on the market for 7 years now and has captivated millions of users around the world. It was originally released in 2016 and in its first year it became one of the games with the largest number of active players; little by little they lost users and in 2017 the big update of the Community Days arrived.
The latter were what reinvigorated the game’s gameplay, as it invited millions of people around the world to take to the streets to capture a particular creature. They could gain a lot of experience, get the Pokémon in its shiny version and in case of evolving it, in the hours of the event, get a unique movement.
Pokémon GO Seventh Anniversary
Niantic announced that from July 6 to 12, the anniversary event will take place. Which will be full of themed content, such as the Wartortle in a party hat and Blastoise in a party hat. Precisely, these two creatures may appear in their shiny or variocolor version.
“Things are always happening in the world of Pokémon GO, and soon it will be our seventh anniversary!
Join the 7th Anniversary Party for changing bonuses, shiny Gimmighoul coins, and different Pokémon every day, plus we’re celebrating the return of a very special Master Research story, and much more!”, Niantic detailed in the announcement of the event.
- Higher chance of making a lucky friendship.
- Increased chance of getting Lucky Pokémon in trades.
- You can get 7, 77 or more Gimmighoul Coins by spinning a PokéStop with a Gold Lure Module. In addition to all of the above, each day of the 7th Anniversary Party will have its own bonus! These bonuses will last from 0:00 to 23:59 local time every day.
- July 6: Double XP for catching Pokémon.
- July 7: Double Stardust for catching Pokémon.
- July 8: Double Candy for catching Pokémon.
- July 9: Half the distance to hatch required when Eggs are placed in an incubator on this day.
- July 10: Friendship levels will increase twice as fast.
- July 11: Double Candy for transferring Pokémon.
- July 12: Double XP for evolving Pokémon.
wild encounter pokemon
- Squirtle with party hat
- Pikachu in cake costume
- Galarian Ponyta
- bulbasaur with party hat
- Charmander with party hat
- Squirtle with party hat
12th of July:
Research task meetings with the anniversary theme will also be enabled. Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, and Mudkip are some of the starter Pokémon that can be obtained by completing research tasks.
Pokemon, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Sceptile, Blaziken, and Swampert are a few that will gain Mega Energy from Field Research.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.