Give your avatar a new look Fortnite. Starting today, Dahlia is available in Chapter 4 – Season 2. Don’t know how to add her to your inventory? The process is simple and here we explain everything so that you save time in your search.
To get the Dahlia skin, players of Fortnite they must subscribe to the Crew Pack by May 2023. Its price is $11.99. The ideal time to buy it is after May 10, since loopers will get the Battle Pass for Chapter 4, Seasons 2 and 3.
Along with Dahlia’s outfit, the community will also gain access to the Exo-Intellect Back Bling, Codecarver Pickaxe, and Explosive Escape Loading Screen, as well as the Rocket Pass Premium in Rocket League.
Dahlia is one of the first members of The Unseen to appear on the island. However, given the price of the Crew Pack and the lack of customization, she is not very popular.
How to subscribe to the Fortnite Crew Pack
- Open the Fortnite game on your device.
- Access the game’s main menu and select the “Crew” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the “Join Crew” button and select the “Subscribe” option.
- You will then be prompted to enter your Epic Games account details, if you have not previously logged in.
- Select your payment method and follow the instructions to complete the subscription.
FORTNITE | How to play on Android and iOS
- Download Fortnite from the app store on your mobile device. You can search “Fortnite” in the App Store for iOS devices or in the Play Store for Android devices.
- Once the app is downloaded, sign in with your Epic Games account. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one on the Epic Games website.
- After signing in, you will be prompted to download an update from Fortnite. Click “Download” to download and update the game.
- Once the download and update is complete, you can start playing. Tap the “Play” button on the home screen to access the lobby and select a game mode.
- On the game mode selection screen, select “Battle Royale” to play the most popular mode of Fortnite.
- Customize your character and adjust the game settings according to your preferences before you start playing.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.