Free Fire OB35 has reached the servers for players to experience more balanced games… or at least in theory. Garena developers have altered the statistics of the arsenal and included a new gem: the Bizon submachine gun. We tell you what all those changes are that deserve to be analyzed by the community so that they improve their performance.
About the new weapon, free fire notes that “The Bizon is a submachine gun that works great in close combat. It has an extremely high rate of fire that can deal high damage, but destructive damage also comes with low accuracy.”.
The Bizon’s stats go through 29 base damage, 0.098 rate of fire, and 30 ammo in the magazine.
FREE FIRE | Weapon adjustments
The OB35 patch from free fire it has improved several assault rifles, especially the SCAR, and reduced the performance of some. The Hook Gun now has three features that you can take advantage of in your games.
- Famas-III: Armor Penetration +5%
- M14-III: Rate of fire -6%
- SCAR: Damage +6%
- G36: Rate of fire in assault mode + 8%, accuracy in range mode + 12%
- UMP: Armor Penetration -10%
- M24: Damage +8%,
- M1887: Fire rate +5%, effective range +5%, damage -5%
- Hook Gun
FREE FIRE | Weekly agenda from July 20 to 26
- Wednesday, July 20: gold royale.
- Thursday July 21: Change your destiny, Reload the battle.
- Friday, July 22: FF Digital, Pink Recharge, Love Gift Box at a discount.
- Saturday July 23: UMP of luck.
- Monday July 25: The return of Dino.
- Tuesday July 26: Super wonder roulette.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.