Prepare your squad because there are many missions to complete in Battle Royale freefire. Garena has kicked off the weekly agenda, which brings a lot of aesthetic content to the entire community. You will have to meet the different challenges that the developer company puts you in order to get these skins.
On this occasion, it is a fairly short agenda but rich in content. You will find different elements such as the sonic recharge or the M4A1 Infernal Dragon or the Sound Footsteps emote. In addition, you will have a few spins on the magic roulette wheel.
“This week you can set games on fire and change the pace of battle with the M4A1- Inferno Dragon, the Sound Glitch skin, and the Sound Footsteps emote. Run and get them all!” Garena details about the new agenda.
Weekly agenda from June 8 to 10, 2023
- Wednesday, June 7, 2023: Tier Shop, Orbit Recharge, and Diamond Royale
- Friday June 9, 2023: Magic Roulette and Sonic Recharge
- Saturday June 10, 2023: Multiverse Roulette
Remember that it is necessary to log in daily in the application to be able to join the event of the weekly agenda. If you are looking for other ways to get skins, you can also make use of the daily redemption codes.
Garena shares a list of alphanumeric codes that cannot be redeemed in the app store, but forces gamers to visit the web portal. Enter the following link for the latest codes.
How to use the Free Fire codes?
you still don’t know where are the Free Fire codes claimed? Well, you just have to follow a few simple steps to have free loot without the need to go through the virtual store.
- Enter to this link to access the official Free Fire rewards website (Rewards Redemption Site).
- Then log in with your Free Fire account from Facebook, VK, Google, Huawei, Apple or Twitter.
- Indexes the twelve character code. Make sure not to confuse the numbers with letters and confirm the operation.
- Once the code is confirmed, you will only have to wait a few minutes to receive the gift in your account.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.