garenathe developer company behind freefire, added online micropayments as a business model for the free application. In other words, the community must use a credit or debit card in order to purchase skins and other cosmetic items.
However, there are certain ways to skip these payments that the same company introduced years ago. The most common in the community is the weekly agenda.
- Friday May 26, 2023: Galaxy Recharge and Token Roulette
- Saturday May 27, 2023: Special discount
- Tuesday May 30, 2023: Lucky Woodpecker
The other way to get rewards is through daily redemption codes. Garena shares a series of alphanumeric codes that are linked to random content.
Free Fire | Redemption Codes May 26, 2023
WARNING: Codes are only available for 24 hours from their original posting. Once exchanged or when the time has expired, the following message will appear on the screen “andThe code has expired or is invalid”.
Remember that it is an official Battle Royale tool, so you should not fear a ‘ban’ or suspension due to the appearance of skins and other cosmetic elements on your profile.
How to use the Free Fire codes?
you still don’t know where are the Free Fire codes claimed? Well, you just have to follow a few simple steps to have free loot without the need to go through the virtual store.
- Enter to this link to access the official Free Fire rewards website (Rewards Redemption Site).
- Then log in with your Free Fire account from Facebook, VK, Google, Huawei, Apple or Twitter.
- Indexes the twelve character code. Make sure not to confuse the numbers with letters and confirm the operation.
- Once the code is confirmed, you will only have to wait a few minutes to receive the gift in your account.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.