freefire is a free mobile application that allows gamers to customize different elements with themed skins. It is only necessary to take a tour of the virtual store to find a wide variety of appearances for the characters, weapons, and gloo walls. You will have to leave several diamonds there to get the most spectacular skins.
In case you are looking for a way to get free loot, you can join the event on the weekly agenda. Every day, the developer company delivers cosmetic content to players who complete the missions.
- Wednesday June 14: Incubator bonus, magic roulette, weapon royale.
- Friday: Token Tower, Hellish Reload
- Saturday: Magic Roulette
- Monday June 19: Beach exchange
The other alternative that Garena enabled for this purpose are the redemption codes. The developer company shares a list of codes made up of letters and numbers that must be redeemed on the Battle Royale web portal.
Free Fire | Redemption Codes June 20, 2023
WARNING: codes can only be used within the 24-hour window of posting. Once they are exchanged, the following message will appear on the screen: “andThe code has expired or is invalid”.
It should be noted that this is an official shooter tool, so they will not be able to suspend or ‘ban’ your account due to an imbalance in the amount of diamonds or skins that appear on your profile.
How to use the Free Fire codes?
you still don’t know where are the Free Fire codes claimed? Well, you just have to follow a few simple steps to have free loot without the need to go through the virtual store.
- Enter to this link to access the official Free Fire rewards website (Rewards Redemption Site).
- Then log in with your Free Fire account from Facebook, VK, Google, Huawei, Apple or Twitter.
- Indexes the twelve character code. Make sure not to confuse the numbers with letters and confirm the operation.
- Once the code is confirmed, you will only have to wait a few minutes to receive the gift in your account.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.