Are you ready to close the year 2022 with your squad of freefire? Everyone can enter matches with different appearances for better synergy between characters. Of course, to get the skin you must use the data of a credit or debit card.
However, a few years ago, the developer company introduced new tools so that the entire gamer community can join the trend of skins or appearances.
The first way to get cheap or sale skins is through the weekly agenda. On December 29, the last rotation of 2022 is activated and will run until January 3.
- Thursday, December 29: Time for fire, royale weapons.
- Friday: magic roulette, backpack recharge, store discount.
- Saturday: angelic tower discount, werewolf, angelic recharge, updated store.
- Sunday: booyah pass.
- Monday: Fighter’s Wish, Incubator Bonus.
- Tuesday, January 3: Incubator discount.
The other way to get cosmetic items is through redemption codes. Unlike with the agenda, you must exit the application, copy the following codes and paste them on the web.
Redemption Codes for December 29, 2022
It should be noted that the codes are only available for 24 hours. When they are used or the time expires, a warning will appear on the screen: “andThe code has expired or is invalid”.
It is an official Battle Royale tool, so they will not be able to suspend or ‘ban’ your account due to an imbalance in the amount of diamonds or skins in your personal profile.
How to use the Free Fire codes?
you still don’t know where are the Free Fire codes claimed? Well, you just have to follow a few simple steps to have free loot without the need to go through the virtual store.
- Enter to this link to access the official Free Fire rewards website (Rewards Redemption Site).
- Then log in with your Free Fire account from Facebook, VK, Google, Huawei, Apple or Twitter.
- Indexes the twelve character code. Make sure not to confuse the numbers with letters and confirm the operation.
- Once the code is confirmed, you will only have to wait a few minutes to receive the gift in your account.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.