More crazy tricks that you will not be able to take advantage of in your games of Fortnite. After the latest update, loopers will no longer jump over the top inside a vehicle; a tactic that served to escape the most intense firefights or to reach the safe zone.
The youtuber GKI, known for his videos on glitches in Fortnite, shared how the hack stopped working. This consisted of jumping through the air and traveling great distances inside any vehicle. The process was extremely simple and did not require a partner to make it work.
The loopers had to find a good number of impact pads. The item is a trampoline that allows you to bounce on it to avoid falling damage or ascend to elevated positions without building. You can find them all over the island, both in chests and on the ground.
Once you have the impact platforms, you will need to make a tower with at least five or six platforms for the cheat to work. Then, you must drive a vehicle to go through the tower and fly high.
Too bad this is already part of the past. Fortnite It has been realized that the glitch affects the balance of the games. The only thing left to do is change your tactics to get out of the most difficult fights.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 3 | Season 3 Week 12 Challenges
- Fill the tank of a vehicle at different gas stations in the same game (0/3) – Reward: 15,000 Season PE
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents within 5 seconds of sprinting (0/250) – Reward: 15,000 Season XP
- Gesture on Cuddles Team Leader’s giant head for 5 seconds (0/1) – Reward: 15,000 Season XP
- Slide 50 meters in a row (0/50) – Reward: 15,000 Season PE
- Challenge a character to a duel and defeat them (0/1) – Reward: 15,000 Season PE
- Throw a Boogie Bomb at an OI Outpost (0/1) – Reward: 15,000 Season XP
- Use a Junk Rift on Shipwreck Gorge or Scorched Reels (0/1) – Reward: 15,000 Season XP
- Repair Whiplash sports cars (0/200) – Reward: 15,000 Season PE
- Deal damage to opponents while crouching (0/300) – Reward: 15,000 Season XP
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.