Are you attentive to what you will live in the Battle Royale of Epic Games? As every year, when the clock strikes midnight in the Eastern Time Zone on January 31, 2022, a mini New Year’s event of Fortnite. A giant disco ball will appear through a crack in the sky before the countdown to 2023 begins.
Once the countdown ends, all players in Fortnite On the map, friends and enemies alike will be hit with the Boogie Bomb effect: they’ll stop what they’re doing and start dancing for a few seconds. There will also be fireworks as usual.
In that time, players will not be able to use any items, weapons, or mechanics like Sprint or even the recently added Reality Augments.
Towards the end of the celebrations, the disco ball will burst open, and shortly after this occurs, a giant firework will explode in the background. A giant loot llama will appear in the sky with ‘2023′ written next to it. After a few seconds, everything will return to normal in the game.
Although Epic Games has not officially announced the New Years event of Fortnite, the event files exist and were added during the v23.10 update. So pay attention to everything that will happen on December 31.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 4 | Week 4 Challenges
- Tame or hunt wild animals (1)
- Get health or shields when jumping on Sky Jellies (50)
- Earn XP on creator-made experiences (50,000)
- Travel distance using kinetic ore (50)
- Deal damage with assault rifles (50)
- Gain health (150)
- Catch a frog from 5 meters or less (1)
- Hunt wild animals in a single match (10)
- Enter piles of leaves, bushes, or consume slapped berries (200)
- Destroy structures (200)
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.