During the eleventh week of Chapter 4 of Season 2 of Fortnite, loopers face a variety of challenges that earn additional experience points and unlock exclusive Battle Pass rewards. Upon completion, players have a chance to acquire additional unique items that are only obtained by completing each specific task.
Keep in mind that challenges and missions appear in the file system of Fortnite. You will have seven days to complete all the challenges and get the rewards in XP. The recommendation is to make a route to meet the challenges in the shortest possible time. There are some that are quite simple and others will require patience. Remember that everyone will want to complete the missions, so be careful with your surroundings.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 4 | Week 11 Challenges
- Collect Spider-Verse Web Shooters (1)
- Swing on a grinding rail with Spider-Verse web shooters (1)
- Swing 10 times using the Spider-Verse web shooters before landing (1)
- Purchase an item from Gwen (1)
- Hit an opponent while airborne (1)
- Spider-Verse rewards.
the youtuber perfect score shared a tutorial with all the challenges of this week. We recommend you write down the area of each challenge to do several challenges in a single game. Take advantage of this opportunity to get more XP and thus unlock the prizes of the Battle Pass.
FORTNITE | Where to play Battle Royale
Fortnite is a free to play battle royale video game developed by Epic Games that is available on a wide variety of platforms, including:
- PC (Windows and macOS)
- Video game consoles such as PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch
- Mobile devices with iOS or Android operating system
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.